Sunday, February 25, 2007

packing

in kitchen

mum: nah u take this to KK n eat there larr.. (continue looking on other CNY goodies)
me: oh...
mum: nah take this butter cookies oso larr.. (looking through mooncakes in a mooncake box)
me: huh?? ok.. (thinking of dd calling me to brong back goodies for her...)
mum: this mooncakes u take oso n go kau tim it larr.. (putting mooncake box away and continue digging tru new year goodies)
me: huh?? moon cake?? can eat kah?? so geng oOO??(looking at 3 lian yung mooncakes stack up with eyes wide open...)
mum: can 1 lah.. haven't expire de.. (looking through more stuff there)
me: oklorr..
mum: u don't take me n ah pa also won't eat one... ( contributhing a bottle of pringles to the stack)
me: mmmm.... (thinking that the mooncakes with white spots all over the next time i come home)
mum: that one ( pointing to a brand new biscuit tin in the conner) i help u bring over when i go kk larr...
me: oOo... ( thinking hard how to put everything in to the bag)
mum: luckily u brought back the big green bag.. now can put more things...(continue looking for things to add to the stack)
me: yalorr.. ( had expected it before i got back... )
mum: yalor yalor.. u take the bottle of kacang outside oso larr..
me: wha!! you eat larr...
mum: i also cannot finish.. here got some more to refill.. u take the whole bottle larr..
me: i take the smaller one larr. the bottle you eat larr.. (i thought u say this kacang nice...)
dad walk in the kitchen
dad: nah.. take this kua chi also larr (pointing at a huge bag of sunflower seeds above the cuboard) take all go... let u slowly 'mok' kua chi there....
me: !!!!

p/s: mum ur the best =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

wahh. geng ah! though it sounds like the mun yee i know... =D