Tuesday, September 18, 2007

rite.. being tag by teresa... what am i suppose to do?? hmmm lets see....
8 random facts about orange

uno
i am a caffeine addict.
i wake up i drink caffeine, i free i drink caffeine, i go out to have a drink, i drink caffeine. what more can i say.. haha.. well i think i am now addicted to caffeine. since form 3 i am having a cup of tea for breakfast.. then it increase to another cup of coffee in the evenings. and sometimes at night. i need my daily dose of caffeine especially in the mornings after breakfast or i will have a really really bad headache by noon and will continue till the time i sleep at night. there is once when i didn know my mum started drinking de-caf.. i drank the coffee and still get headache... so this proofs that i am a drug addict(caffeine addict).. but the funny thing is my body is very sensitive to caffeine. even a small cup will cause me to stare at the ceiling of my bed room for the whole nite/morning. so.. to kick this bad habit, just in case coffee beans and tea leaves disappear for some reasons.. i am limiting myself to a cup a day for the time being....

Dos
i am a heated earthworm (cacing kepanasan)
i can't sit still, i dislike siting still, i hate siting still. i cannot stay in a house for the whole day. if i do so i will be easily irritated at the end of the day. i am a 'human' person. i need to talk to people from time to time and don't like being alone. although sometimes everyone needs a time out.. thats when i will be alone.. other than that.. i will seek for human companionship.. i don't mind walking a long distance to somewhere just to get out of a place... haha.. i cannot sit in front of the computer or the TV watching drama series for the whole day. even a walk around the housing estate will do to help me make my day more interesting. haha in a nutshell, i need to look at other humans in order to make my life complete

Tres
i am a quote collector
Quote collector?? yes i am.. i like reading quotes. i don't know why, when i read one, i think about it for some time for the real meaning and how it relates to me. sounds weired?? haha.. i think so also. but some are very meaningful to life. and i find quotes are good tools to reflect myself from time to time. reflecting will help me to improve myself and also help me see the world as a better place to be than any other planets all around us.

Cuatro
i like catus
i have a small catus garden with me while i study in KK.. due to some reasons i didn't manage to take them back to me to sandakan. but no worries, i have another set of catus in sandakan. haha.. it seems that all biology students like catus. how tru is that i don't know.. but i like catus because of its low maintenance properties. they don't shit, they don't need cleaning, they only need water like erm... twice a month?? haha.. they are kinda hardy and wont die although u forget about them for half a year. yeah they poke you with their thorns.. but if you love them, they will love you back.. hahaha... i do talk to them(crazy??) especially when they poke me.. but nevertheless they are kind and gentle creatures. i give catus to my friends as gifts.. after all they reproduce quite quickly and when they flower, they are one of the most bright colored flowers i have ever seen, but it has a short life only.

Cinco
i don't like sleeping
don't get me wrong. i like sleeping. but i don't like sleeping for 12 hours straight. i cannot sleep more than 8 hours a day. i will bounce up at the 6th hour, if i continue, i can stretch for another 2 hours and dats it. i need to get up. my record was sleeping for 13 hours straight but this is due to a 4 days 3 nights camp and in that camp i only slept for 2 hours. for may of my friends, 13 hours are nothing.. but for me, erm.. its kinda waste of time.. haha.. for now, i wake up at 7+ to 8 no matter what time i sleep. if i sleep at 12 i wake up at 8. sleep at 1 wake up at 8. sleep at 2 wake up at 8... afterall i have good stamina to not sleep for 40 ours straight.. haha.. night ghost u call me?? yeah i am.

Sies
i am indecisive person
i don't like making choices. if you ask me what do i want to eat or where i want to go, or what do i want to do, my answers :'i don't know' , 'anything', 'anywhere' or 'whatever also can'. sometimes it drives people nuts.. (i think my parents are) haha.. i know.. but i am trying hard to change this. unless i have a thing to do then i can give you an answer. why change you ask me?? well.. lets just say if, IF, IF!!! i have a choice of 2 or more people to be gf.... then i think i will be in trouble. haha.. for me.. i can only decide when i have all the correct facts in hand and i have cover the whole situation. but, in life that is almost impossible and thats why they invented the word 'risk' and the phrase 'taking chances' agree?? but nevertheless.. i am improving in this from day to day and of course in this process i made some mistakes and also some correct decisions. guess what.. I AM STILL ALIVE NOW!!! so i guess that i am doing something correct till now.. hahaa

Siete
i dun really like the northen hemisphere
i don't know why, i am attracted to the southen hemisphere on earth. maybe i am positively charge and i am attracted to the south pole or something. i like to go to NZ one day..the land where cows are more than humans. haha.. maybe life there is kinda slower compare to the states and europe. i like the greens there, outdoor activities, the sea, 4 seasons, and many many more.. i just find NZ peaceful and also the natives there are kinda cool.. haha.. mayb one day i will go there and open a farm and increase the number of cows there.. who knows i may be famous for increasing cow numbers!! dream~ haha.. the chances of being kill by cows there are much more higher than being kill by gun shots, car bombs, heart attack etc etc in NZ.... thats what i think only and not supported by any scientific research.. so no worries... haha

Ocho
i am a household workman
i am a carpenter, electrician , plumber, painter, gardener, cook(sometimes), cleaner, mechanic..
suprise?? don't think so.. when ever something breaks down, my parents will look at me. and the next thing i do is grab the tools and see what is wrong.. haha.. maybe thats how i was brought up and with the work bench at the back of the house once own by my dad(now mostly handed down to me) i kind of pick up skills for here and there.. and also from trials and errors.. i still remember picking up my mum's rosak electrical pot and break it down to see how it works and just for the fun of it. i clean the back yard, do the weeding and also do small repairs around the house. as for cooking, yeah i cook. don't be suprise, i can make good dishes providing i have the equipment.. but i am a oriental cook.. i dont really cook western or italian or bake... haha.. call me prepare a sweet n sour fish and tada!! sweet n sour fish!!(terms and condition apply).. but the favourite job?? i guess is gardening.. y?? erm.. there is a sense of accomplishment when you see the things you plant grow well form the soil.. and also, its a good way to work out and sweat.. haha.. mayb thats why my weight didn increase for years.... haha.. but nevertheless.. being the workman of the house is kinda fun.

the end =)

okie 8 facts about me
erm... i tag... i tag.. i tag... aih.. no one leh... i have a short list of links... just tag yourself if you want to be tag ok??

p/s: random fact no9: i am hungy now.. lunch!!! yay

2 comments:

Leiny said...

wao.. the 8 facts...The first, I dislike caffeine as i know that it is so unhealthy. Second, cacing kepanasan ah? erm.. I got a bit like that also. But not that serious as you must look at other human to complete your life..haha..I like quotes too. Cactus?? I ever plant it. And died already. So sad! And it's picture gone too because of my hard disk malfunction. I dislike to make choice too. But I LOVE sleeping.. I never feel that is kind of wasting time. Because I know that's the best way to increase my speed of metabolism. I love green and peace too. NZ maybe one of the places I would like to go. And I must say that I'm a household workWOMAN.. haha.. a very ordinary 'housewife'. I always repair the malfunction things. Even sewing machine I also know how to repair.. haha.. Not bad. At least. half of the 8 I am same with u.. Means we are normal.. kekeke..

Leiny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.