Thursday, September 13, 2007

updates...

WE'RE GOING UP N DOWN, N UP N DOWN, N UP N DOWN
life this two months is like on an invisible roller coaster which goes up n down n up n down n up n down just like the sin graph with all the screws and loops and all other drops you can think of. but its very obvious that i don't know the shape of this huge gigantic 'roller coaster' till it suddenly drop to the very bottom with great speed without any preparation.. man i am so going to get a heart attack if things continue this way. with all those G force and everything.. i am running out of adrenalin and thank goodness that its kinda over now.. hope it will continue as a more gentle rides ahead..


NOPE NOT DOCTOR ANYMORE.... I AM GOING PHYSIO!!!
as for now.. i am now not going to Russia and freeze there for 6 years to become a doctor.. but changes of plans due to unforeseen reasons has transport me to the island of kangaroo.. so for those that thinks i am crazy to go russia to freeze there.. you can change to i am crazy to give up doctor and turn to physio instead... so this means.. goodbye vodka, hello koalas!!! haha.. anyway i choose to be a physiotherapist against becoming a doctor after considering it till the very very last minute. thos now i cannot be best friends with the stethoscope, but i guess i will be making friends with other machines. the thing is there isn't much physiotherapist in malaysia(especially sandakan) for me to get some reference so all i have now is the world wide web to help me. i am not sure is it only me or what, but i guess i just left the black hole of the traditional 'great 3' (doctor is one of them) i am living in the society that still thinks that only doctors are clever and respected people. i will be very very surprise to hear a 15 year old person to say.. "i want to become a physioterapist!!" and parents will be still saying "better study hard and then become a doctor" to their kids.. i guess i was one of them.. blame it on the 'clever' education system. the bright side?? there is no one to snatch my 'rice bowl' with me among my friends!!! HA HA HA. i won't die not becoming a doctor rite??

WORK WANTED!!!
as for now, i will be looking for a job some where some time till next year.. the process of looking for job is never easy... i have all the qualification thou.. i am willing to work, i don't care getting my hands dirty... i just want to get out of the house and see other homo sapiens out there!!!! but i now realize that its not about me alone in working.. i just can't get my parents to agree on the jobs i choose!!! argh!! i have been rotting so well that i think my cells are starting to break down without regenerating new ones.. my brain is dying.. i am not thinking straight!! i have been stuck in the house everyday and talking to only 3 same ppl that 2 of them will seldom agree with me!! and this has continue for the past 3 weeks!!! argh!!! i am so frustrated, bored and irritated!!! man.. looking for something to do is so darm hard!!
and they say Malaysian has a high rate of unemployment!!! ish!!!


PLANS FOR FUTURE
i have been planing to climb mount KK since form 3. i had already miss a chance to climb it in form 3 with my friends as my parents don't allow.. so i plan it again in 2006 but sadly its late so there isn't any space left there. so i am planing it again this time b4 i leave to my tertiary education. but..most of my sandakan friends are either gone or not willing to climb to the top with me.. so WHO IS INTERESTED???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WEN QI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi!XD
physio. not bad! by the time u finish studying n all dat...demand here might be higher!
all the best!
glad u think the vid is good!XD