Wednesday, June 18, 2008

the orange~exams

while i was walking home today, after a long day in uni, spending almost 8 hours straight with biomechanics disscussions with my mates, i just realise 3 no.. 2 things.....

  1. EXAMS in THIS SATURDAY!!!!!
  2. IS THE END OF MY 1ST SEM IN UNI!!!
  3. HOLIDAYS ARE COMMING

point 1,
exams are begining on this saturday 9 oclock in the morning for my 1st paper and ends next thursday at 8.30 p.m. so, unless times like this, (its 1.45 a.m. now) when there are studies get overboard, there wont be much action here.. there are mix feelings of this exams, part of me telling me that i should do well, other part is telling me i cannot ever fail this exam. although the failing rate for one of the particular subject (anatomy) is freaking high, there are other stuff to worry as well... damn, shall i be worried or be confident?? no.. over confidence is sucide.. better be worried... =/

point 2,
in a blink of an eye is already 1 sem past.... will conclude everything that happen after my exams.. as always....

point 3
yay!! at last my 1st winter is coming.. so far i some plans in my break.. so, my 1 month is kinda not empty. yet not too full.

damn... screw you wenqi.. you are suppose to study and kick this site away....

*back to books........*

No comments: