Saturday, August 30, 2008

the orange - august sum-ups

given the last 3 lame, boring and 'cold' post, its clear that my life here is kinda boring and nothing much is happening except of lots to study, work and erm... study. and of course, my 'new best friend' is still my new best friend and yes. i still think that sleeping is bad for us. and no, u cannot laugh at my best friend and no, i cant go to sleep just yet. anyway, just some slight updates, before dust starts to gather here...

its august!! there are many things that is celebrated in august. of course the main ones are my both parents birthdays which are only 10 days apart. happy birthday mum and dad, best wishes and best of health to you both there. looking forward to see both of you soon in adelaide end of the year~. =) =) =)

in august also we celebrate our national day. sadly, the current condition of malaysia, the political turmoil, 'semi police state' status, media blackouts and censorship's, blogs firing at each other, and of course the latest one, anwar is back into the government as the head of opposition. though i have not been closely following the political news in malaysia after the march election ( i kinda miss out the exciting news between najib and RPK and the new anwar sodomy accusations), its clear that many malaysians think the current prime minister is going to tear malaysia apart. this are quite clear in blogs where people are calling our current PM to step down form his post and let someone else to do the job. they sounded like malaysia is going to sink to the bottom of south china sea and the only signs of the existence of malaysia left are a new island form call kinabalu island and the tip of petronas twin tower sticking out of the sea, posing threat to passing by ships. can some1 enlighten me on this issue?? there are reports on the website where many people wont be as patriotic this national day. and there are attempts to raise the national flag up side down to show signs of protest towards the current government. silly, stupid, lame, or appropriate??

on a lighter note, I WAN A BACK MASSAGE!!! BAAAAADDDDDLLLLLYYYYYYIIIEEEEE!!!
i never enjoy massages before, because i never have stiff muscles before. but recently, for some unknown reasons, my back muscles are like pulling my shoulders backwards, as if trying to split my chest open. so i got 1 of my physio mates to try massaging on me... and it works!!!! it kinda loosen up for like a night... and its stiff again... so so sad. must get them to massage again. hahaha.. lesson of the day, make good friends with health science students =)

as for my caffeine therapy, i did a detox last winter break, and it kinda works for the 1st week after uni started, and now... lets just say we got back to square one. hahaha.. i love coffee... =)

as for my job, i have already work for 4 weeks there and i am getting use to the cycle there. my body is not as tired as before which is good. i use to feel like shit before especially of fridays, going to uni in the morning and try not to kill myself in the kitchen at night. now its kinda ok. just need to balance my time well. somehow i don't really know why i choose to work, its not for the pay or i have TOO much free time. maybe is just the experience. my friend told me once, being busy means i am not wasting my life. so maybe yea, i am not wasting my life at home. haha.. anyway, working injuries has reduce to at average, 1 injury per 2 shifts compare to 1 or more injury each working night. dats why i made new friends with band aid. anyway, i will most prob stop working in october to give way to my studies and exams and super duper blardy stupid assignments.

my brain now is pilling up with tonnes of 'wondering thoughts'. and my concentration level is down the drain. i need brain food. *craving craving craving*. i use to be able to deal with this thoughts before through some concentration methods, but somehow, i cant get it started again.... i need someone to enlighten me on this issue as well.. anyone with any ideas?? maybe ginko helps.. haha..

i need a break.. seriously.. i need one....

No comments: