Monday, September 8, 2008

the orange~ health science

warning: content of this post might be sensitive and harmful to certain readers.. proceed at reades own risk.

being studying under a health science course(podiatry), and being able to understand more of the human body than many others, makes 1 really think hard when there is some weired feeling in his/her own body. for me, as a anatomy and physiology student, (and some biomechanics), people's leg pain interests me very much. (i know this phrase sounds wrong). and, of course the clumsy me is full of musculoskeletal pain and cuts n bruses all over especially after i started working.

nevertheless, being a podiatry student, wait.. i rephrase.. being a anatomy, biomechanics and physiology student, people has begin to shoot me with all kinds of foot problems. stuff like, eh... my foot pain.. how?? or, there is a growth at some where, somehow, and some color.. wat's dat?? like i say, peoples pain interest me.. the phrase interest me and 'i-know-wats-wrong-with-u' is so totally different. how on earth i know whats wrong with your wat ever foot problems as i haven't even start learning any foot conditions yet. i know.. i know.. i am a pod student but then, A STUDENT HERE means i am learning... i am not working or treating any1 yet ok?? i don't even know whats wrong with my 1st metsophalengeal joint and both of my knees how am i suppose to ans all the questions?? mayb i can answer your question in 3 years time given your leg is still with you. GO AND SEE A FREAKING DOCTOR orPOD or BOMOH whatever you want!!! they are there to answer your questions...

nevertheless, being a biomechanics student in podiatry means we have to understand the way people walk, sit, and stand n stuff. which is interesting as some of my course mates have the same experience as i am. we 'accidentally' look at people's ass/legs etc. etc. when they walk. then we will go.. oh.. this guy has a pelvic drop... or his calcaneum is inverted.. or hey.. small feet.. or.. hmm.. i can see your gastrocs.. or 'wow.. sexy legs... 'ops.. too much observation.. thou is weired.. but then.. hey.. we have to apply what we learn right??

and as a physiology student, we understand how the body works more than many others... the way the body wiring and plumbing, the security system, and of course all the disease and disorders. which makes people like me.. erm.. kinda paranoid? oh man.. i am not gaining weight.. my thyroids are abnormal... or.. my joints are aching.. damn.. arthritis.. or we go.. our food goes into our mouth.. stomach.. [includes 1000 word long process]. even when we eat.. we think of the effects of our food.. diabetes, high blood pressure.. heart attack.. oh man... i am so not going to eat anything.... food kills... they really do.. =/

and again, as a anatomy, biomechanics and physiology student in podiatry. I DO NOT DO FOOT MASSAGE. STOP QUESTIONING ME ON FOOT MASSAGE. IF YOU WAN A FOOT MASSAGE GO THAILAND OR BALI OR SOMETHING.. DONT COME TO ME AND GET A FOOT MASSAGE OR ELSE I AM GOING TO REMOVE ALL YOUR FOOT MUSCLES LAYER BY LAYER... AND YES.. THIS IS A THREAD. AND YES, I HAVE A DISSECTION KIT WITH ME AT HOME.. DONT YOU TRY TO TEMP ME IN USING MY SCAPLE BLADE AGAIN.. I AM HAPPY TO GET MY OTHER FRIEND TO DISSECT YOUR FOOT AGAIN. WE GOT HIGH GRADES IN DISECTING LEGS AND FEETS... the nerves in your toes all comes from the same nerve and is not related to your eyes mouth ears or something... so yea.. NOT RELATED. (at least in the western medicine field). yea.. dats all...

p/s: yinng, al da best in UK ya.. =)

1 comment:

Meiyi said...

hahahaha can't help laughing when I read this post. I'm taking chem n bio, and some ppl think I'm a medical doctor or something with the questions they ask. Like I'm supposed to know everything about the human anatomy jus coz i take bio =S Haha ppl come up to u and ask for foot massage? LOL I have a dissection kit too! *grins* mwahahaha