Wednesday, November 19, 2008

nov to nov~

HIAAAAAaaaaAAAaaKKKKKKkkkKKKkKkKK!!!!!!
my 1st paper is tomorrow!!!!! in less than 22 hours time, i will be starting my 2nd sem final exams.. which marks the end of my 2nd sem study period. of course if everything goes well that is. *fingers cross* *toes cross* *eyes cross*

thinking back, throughout this year... its already 9 months im in adelaide.. kinda fast huh?? still quite clearly remember the last november at this particular time, i was rushing to finish my workshop teaching materials, shopping, preparing the booklets and all the preparations to face 22 primary school students... now, i guess the oldest ones already finish their 1st government exams.. the UPSR and preparing to enter the what i call, one of the best times of their lifes.. secondary school.. sure sounds fun huh?? oh.. in fact, their results are already out.. wonder how did they go.. hmmm...

secondary school for me is 8 years ago.. makes me sounds so old.. 8 years ago.. im still a short think guy.. running all over the school... jumping from stairs, crawling under tables, shouting on top of my lungs, and.. of course.. not doing home works.. haha.. naughty me.. moving up, form 3 and form 5, i took quite a number of responsibilities in class (best class cleanliness monitor.. right gang??) as well as my uniform body.. which i should say.. played an important role in shaping what im now.. of course.. the other part that shaped me is the way my parents brought me and my brother up.. sure that played a very important role in bringing what i am now. nevertheless, im quite happy with what i have now.. thou there are short coming of myself, but i guess, I'll manage myself with and around them..

anyway, better end this random post here... break time over... =). oh.. and dats a pic that shows the difference between the 8 of the keboringanz members.. spot me.. and let me know if i change ya?? hahahaha. next post will most probably after the 26th Nov. till then~

p/s: volunteers to wake me up tomorrow at 7 please??? 7 adelaide time.. haha

No comments: