Thursday, January 4, 2007

2007.. the new begining...

wow.. its been 1 while since i last blog here.. oh well.. didn have a chance to do it in sandakan.. back to Kk now.. enjoying the hetic life of a vice president of the election board commettie.. hehe.. nice to hear that blogger is available here.. hmm i wonder what did the taiwan earthquack did to the cables down there...

my holidays are wonderful n nice... thou some un-nice stuff happen.. which is quite sad in the sence but nuthing much i can do to help.. so hang in there cousin sis.. u will get use to it soon.. hehe.. other than that.. the best part.. food!!! i didn realise that penang food is so much cheaper than KK or sandakan. and of coz the taste is unbeatable.. hehe.. wonder when KK food will be like penang.. but half a year of Kk food wont make much difference also..


other than that.. spending time with my bro was enjoyable.. hehe going off to australia this 3-feb. leaving me n my parents behind... sniff sniff.. oh well... thats life.. going to miss him thou.. hehe..


this holz.. i even let out one of my largest worries to my two close frens.. thanks grace n tsen... u really help me clear up a lot... thou we only enjoy bout 90 minutes together.. but its still worth it.. i am proud to know u all.. hope things will get better soon.. really hope.. but i don't know weather i can make myself to do so... u know me..


now is the brand new year.. new stuff everywhere.. even the joey yap say's that the luck for the dragon will improve... and i really really hope it would!!! coz i really need it a lot!!! till then.. hope to visit this site soon..
p/s i did post up a pic today!! hehe..

No comments: