Friday, January 26, 2007

sad sad thing

i am blur i am blind
by the thoughts coming tru my mind
why can't life be easier like once be
and we can stay happy
like we use to be

i hate myself for being nice
why cant i me mean and fearce
like everyone else
is louder voice winner in the world
or the silent one will die unnotice
being nice is hard to be
people tend to step on me

i am sad, i am lost
in the world which is never nice
why, why i always ask?
no one can answer
no one can.

sepaking the truth is evil
speaking the truth is bad
all ears on false, the fake and the bad
the truth hurts thats the truth
but people seems love the bluff

i always think i always ponder
what the mess am in now
it makes me think it makes me wonder
how am i to safe myself now

sleepless nights lonely soul
what have i done
my mind say fine
enough is enough
the time has come to carry on

i need an ear
to hear me now
to share my feelings
and my lost thoughs too
but there is no one here
to be trusted
all said will be known
we use to say i trust you
but somehow it don't work
whose fault is it
whose wrong is that
mine you or someone else?

now i am down, asking
where is the people i need
still looking, still searching,
people here is not the one
i need you my friend
i need your ear
to get advice
and to share.

i got to go now..
where time is short
but like always
take care and good luck
in the things that you do
to the past, present and the future.

No comments: