Tuesday, June 26, 2007

been back to sandakan but getting myself busy with things all around the house.. it seems very different compare to the things i do in KK.. erm.. i think i should put it this way.. there are lot of habits that i need to re-pick up and also drop most of them.. (hearing shouthing of 'men' from ppl)
anyway, the last few days in kk was wonderfully filled!! thanks to everyone. thou the rafting competition didn ended as well as i plan, but still, saturday and sunday was very very very fun!!! i am now being nostalgic to the KK life...

at this time last year.. i was always asking myself why i ended up in KK.. and KK wasn't a nice place that time. people seems unfriendly, weired and problems of mixing around always appear and disappear. then, with all the stuff school held like open day , recycling campain and also exams, its like adding salt to the wound. thats when i really really dislike KK's stagnent life. of course i made it through with a few falls and cuts and no major injuries. and of course when i fall, i will seek shelter and help from my old friends which was never close to me that time...

but now, in the last few days in KK, i really really enjoy myself a lot!! we laugh, shout, have fun, talk, eat, drink play etc etc.. i don't know why, but always the happy moment won't last long. but still its memorable. the things we had the things we talk and do.. was the most fun stuff i ever done in KK.. haha.. this of course many thanks to people which appear wonderfully into my life. i always wonder why didn't you guys appear earlier.. but 2 days is enough to give a deep impresion of life. thanks guys..

the whole journey back on bus yesterday allow me to relfect on the people and the things i do through the whole 1 and a half years in KK. things that i am angry and things that i am sad didn't escape the scrutiny of my mind. althouth in this short time, there are many things that i am sad and angry, at the same time, good and happy things also came pouring in. is just that we have to look for them.

(to be continue...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally get what you were going through! I, too, was on the brink of joining the ranks of the depressed and insane when I first came. But now I miss the place and all the friends I made are like..'THE' friends now.