Thursday, June 14, 2007

why blog

during the exam session, i finish a mind inspiring book. chicken soup for the writer's soul. huh?? writer's soul?? orange in writer's soul??.. nah.,. i am no writer... but i found out all writer write to tell the world something.. so this LED start lighting up and i started thinking... i don't write but i blog.. so its almost the same.. so why blog??

i started blogging through frenster's blog on the 21st of april 2005. that time i blog about my 2 best friends, my gang, this and that. then i move to wordpress and also blogger. total i have 4 sites which now is this and i am planing to keep it. anyway, back to the question, why i blog.

many blog just to express themselves to the so call world about what they think, they feel, and they want. but some do it to get attention some do it just for fame and some even earn from blogging. for me i did my blog to keep everyone including myself update that i am still alive and able to function properly. also they are place i release my problems that i think suitable. sometimes somethings is very much better for me to shout it everything out to someone i know but can't really find the person in the place where i am now. this site didn't really serve the purpose that informing people. because i don't think that my old friends know this place. should i tell them?? there is one person i know say that 'bloggers have no life. they share everything to the world' well is up to u to share anyway....

i blog because i am very bad and I MEAN VERY BAD in expressing myself what i want or what i think. i am those that likes to say 'watever lar' or 'anything will do' kind of person. this didn come to me until i played a survival game. the results smack me in the face that i am bad in expressing myself. So from that day onwards, i tried to tell the world what i want.. but still not working. the point is i am bad in expressing myself. so i do it in this blog.. is it useful?? will the things i wan to say reach the recipient?? i really dont know.

the problem of hard to express my points, become a problem in the sense that sometimes people just can't understand me. i can't blame them... but still i need to react to stuff.. i have build up confidence in the past years to talk to people i never meet. i still find it hard to communicate with people face to face.. is not that i am bad in language but still i just can't be myself there...

i use to blog 'thank-you' blogs after events that i am really into. but somehow it don't really work that way. after the last thank you blog, i started thinkin. will the things i type reach the recipient. will the apologies reach the recipient. will the thank you words reach the other end?? will anything there reach out to people out there??

question number 1 Why can't u just say watever you want in front of the people??
ans:i really wish i could use more 'I WANT's but i can't. not that i will faint due to shyness.. is that sometimes that my points i say is not the answers the listeners want to hear. i have been in deep trouble from words i say in the past. so from this experience it tells me that its better to keep quiet at all times. i dislike it,, but to avoid conflicts between another human being, its better i just keep my mouth shut at all times. yeah contradicting withe the expressing out thing i know.. but what can i do. i miss my old friends where they take me as who i am and then i can talk what every i wan. i can even tell tell them they look weired if i think they look weired.

so i blog. to express myself. is there other reasons that i blog?? keeping in touch with friends, expressing myself. i blog to reflect on myself, my action, my memories. when i blog, i think, about what i have done, the rights and wrongs, the goods and bads and almost everything. people tend to think i am realistic. yes i think i am. i think of the world a lot. i love to reflect on my life. plan my future, study my past and live my present.

i dun really care if no one reads this. but i also wonder how many will read this. my list of links is not that long, but still i visit the links when ever possible... and just one word, glad to know there are other bloggers that i know here giving some life to this site. thanks guys.


So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

sonnet 18
william shakespear


2 comments:

Coco girl said...

just be yourself in front of people. you might find it hard sometimes and maybe people dun respond you in the way you expected, but nvm, there will always have some people understand you.

hope that one day you can tell your frens how weird they are, they'll appreciate that.

anyway, it's just my point of view.

Mandy Marie said...

Wen qi!!!We love you! And we love the way u express yourself..it always makes me smile =)

So ur doing a great job, don't say ur bad at expressing yourself :p