Saturday, October 27, 2007

the wonderful people....

wendy's cake
Many special thanks plus many many hugs and kisses to..

my dear beloved family
mom and dad~that help me grow throughout the 19 years
bro~that is currently enjoying spring in the south
cousin sis~that stayed up late to send a message to be 1st =) hope to see u soon!!
==============================
===
=
my very Very VERY special friends...
jinyii~that called while i was working(was at a CC that time)
carol~that wanted to call at midnight but her research is more important =(
jiun wu~ that say i am as old as him.and that he will be 20 in 2 months. call him uncle ppl!!!
yinng~that is always blur.. i still have your last year birthday sms u know!!!
vincent~that draw me a cake on facebook superwall.. badminton later?? lolz
emily~that is enjoying cuttin up dead bodies and say she miss her ex-hse mate.. muahaha
=================================
===
=

toyota cake =)

my EB family
chong chyi~that promote my special day and the comment.. i will never forget EB.. haha
yi sing~the mother of the EB family
DD~that got me into gray's anatomy addiction
chin yuen~the aunty beautiful in the EB family
adeline~that calls me uncle in the EB family
hui ying~the shark!! hahaha
hass~that called me chicken little
sasa~all the way from UK
====================================
==
=

choc cake form jinyii

and all other special friends that has appear made a mark in me
wendy~the pretty,good looking and smart chem engineer in the making.. thanks for the cake..
amelia~that name me with the longgest name
teresa~with the wonderful message.. thanks =)
leiny~that is always pretty. hope to see u on television one day
jessica C~that remembered me and i am seriously happy to see you again.
joanne L~that wrote on the wall though she is busy..
jessica L~the girl that is smart and funny =)
tze che~that build the friend-ship since we are in kinddy
yee kuen~all the way from china.. i am waiting for my roti cannai trips when u get back
corvina~that suprise me when she drop a comment in my blog.. happy to hear from u recently
sathyaraj~that is having his exams now..
zi kin~that is in aussie.. enjoying life haha
min juin~that called at 2358 hours on that special day
charles~the guy from 5E(2005) that is super funny. glad to know u r enjoying in KL
gabby~that was the best group leader i ever had =)
teo~the future doctor... (not in the making yet)
chik yoong~that makes wonderful chocolate moist cakes yumm...
amanda S~that remembered. stay pretty and cute always.. hahaha
chui joo~the popo of the sandakan people in KK.. lolz
Ms Vam~I DUN KNOW WHO ARE YOU!!! MUAHAHAHAHA. AND I DUN HAVE WOLF COOKIES FOR YOU.. DIGESTIVE BISCUTS CAN??
lastly...
you~that read this post and to know the wonderful people that is around me. and also those that did made my day a very special one.
=========================================
==
=

Best wishes to you. may love, peace and prosperity walks around you, giving u the best of everything. have a bless day everyone =)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

lao, u ah, got b'day cakes le!!! still miss my cookies? haha.. don't be so greedy la =P sorry lo, my research is not that important one, but the meeting is important. can't cancel coz got penalty =( then i said to myself, oh no... ng's gonna smack me! haha.. but i know you won't la, let u wait for a while then only u'll remember me (who wish you late) =P haha... nice plan eh? haha.. anyway, enjoy buddy! =D

Anonymous said...

hey... by random chance come n have a look at ur blog.. omg.. so many words in every single posts....well.. at least they r shorter than any of the legal judgement i read (lol. sounds hardworking huh...but the truth is. i have never read a complete judgement in my 10 months uni life)...
anyways.. looks like u r ahving a very happy birthday... stil remember few years back.. eating at sentosa restaurant?? haha.. some old memories which we will all treasure for the whole life.. hope we can reunite again one day...actually we can.. but without carol aka the laughing bomb only.. haih.... i felt glad tat i have actually msg u n wish u a happy birthday.. cause seems like i am having short term memory in these few years.. i have not actually greet anyone happy birthday for like so long.. so be grateful...haha... when i started to type this.. there r lots of stuffs i wanna talk about.. but out of sudden.. my brain stucked.. k then.. will visit ur blog more often from today onwards...haha.. anyways.. less words more pics..haha.. a pic tell everything...=X... cheers~!.. c ya..hehe... XD

Leiny said...

hehe... actually the few days before your birthday I keep on thinking that did i remember the wrong birthday of yours. Then I find several ways to prove that I'm not wrong (through friendster and the Hi5 which I had never login anymore).. hehe.. ya.. Forget to send the picture to you. The drinks.. still remember? hehe.. still inside my phone.. I will upload to your friendster soon.. meet you again next time!~

Anonymous said...

wooo..I'm in too~haha~~ wx