Sunday, May 11, 2008

the orange ~ weekly

oh man.. so freaking damn shitty busy!!!!! this was suppose to be a few post but then, i will compress everything into one..

lesson number 1 for the post --> look where u are going.. or in this case, cycling
it was a cool evening. i was cycling towards the city to catch my dinner. as i was going tru the park, my mind suddenly thought of whether did i switch on the back like of my bicycle.... so to check, i twist my body to the back, and check.. ah yessss... my back light is switch on... and suddenly
*THONK!!!!!*
my whole body flew about 1 meter away from my bike and i landed on my left side touching the ground, and my eyes looking straight into the clear gray evening sky.... after lying on the ground for about 30 seconds, i then only realise that i had run my bike in to a light post. noting injured badly, jus some blue black along my left leg regions. after that, kinda phobia of not looking where i am going. ugh...

lesson number 2 for the post --> salt water kills sore throat
having a sore throat of an unknown course is kinda irritating especially its the first thing u notice when your brain starts to recieve impulses from parts of your body in the morning. and whats the fastest and most reliable short term cure for sore throat?? garggle with salt water of course!!! (although strepsils works better). get a cup and dissolve approx 1 tsp of salt and garggle the whole cup of saline solution. i bet you will feel much better after that. feel free to swallow them too.. but i don't really recomend that the 1st liquid that goes into your body is salt water.. hahaha..

was a freaking long and tired day yesterday. got woken up at 6.15 from a friend. then drag myself off the bed and out of the house into the cold early morning to a bus stop. and then joined a 10 km hike for about 3 and a half hours long. den had a bbq lunch with lots of walking around. den went back and walk again.. and again and again.. and i ended back home at 12 a.m. total time walk in the day is almost 6 hours and i guess i cover almost 20 km.. will update some pics on the hiking trail soon... in a nutshell.... i am DEAD TIRED!!!!! i reach home half zombie like and starting to lose my voice.

lesson number 3 of the post ==> if u don't get enough rest.. u get sick
yeah.. i am in a middle of a flu now... so.. i guess this sentence speaks out all. =.=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aikz..
take care la you...
not nice to be sick~