Tuesday, July 29, 2008

the orange~

its 2 days since the 2nd sem, 48 hours gone. and i still cant feel the excitement of the new begining... somebody save me.... i wonder whether is the holiday bug still sucking my blood or the weather is freezing my brain in my skull. and currently, i am under my quilt to collect my body heat. hahaha.. the hottest thing in the room now?? my liver at 37 degrees. hot a not??

temperature in adelaide is currently cold. at average of 13 - 3 daily. it gets worst especially when it rains or cloudy day. waking up, going to Uni in the morning is really a torture. who ever that says they like cold weather, they seriously havent experience winter. and now i understand why people likes to escape the winter. so not fun. i wish malaysian's sun can follow me around now. then everyone will sure envy me one...

nothing much happening happen to me lately. just moving from holidays to my new study period. and i already got my 1st assignment. RIGHT ON THE 1ST DAY!! how exciting. due right in the middle of august. *sigh* and this sem, we are going to study about stuff that is most probably unrelated to the feet. 1 will be spending my 1st 4 weeks on the spinal columb and then move to systematic anatomy. which means, we get to study the guts.. excited? haha.. ok ok..

mind set is important. i like uni. i like to study anatomy. i like uni. i like physiology. i like uni. i like anatomy *repeating phrase to self*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...haha.now u understand why i hate winter eh? i only like it when it's snowing (seeing from inside) :P anyway good luck with ur assignment! hehe... see i so good, on vacation still read ur blog [actually now i'm waiting the time to pass...luckily got wifi :P] so see ya! :)

Unknown said...

oo... i still love winter even it is freezing cold... cos i HATE summer to the most!!!! not sure have u experienced the power of heat in Adelaide... if u have not.... then... stay tuned...

haha... the body maybe as fun as the feet :) enjoy!!