Wednesday, March 14, 2007

the balancing act

mr T: did you ever ask why you need to know all this thing(maths stuff) and never use in your life??
students : ......
me: here he goes again.....
mr T: SEE.. YOU NEVER ASK WHY...
students : .....
mr T: you learn this things is to learn how to balance things in life....
me : huh!! Balance??

this was what my maths teacher said in class... BALANCE?? in the middle of a maths period?? sigh.. yeah balance... i need to BALANCE on my two legs now more coz i just sprain my right ankle. i need to BALANCE more on my Chemistry coz my equations are never BALANCE.. I need to BALANCE in my maths because my answer never equal to the right one?? i need to BALANCE my head with my hands when i sleep in class so that teachers never notice?? haha.. that's what i call BALANCE!!!!

seriously i think life is never balance no mater how hard we try. we can only balance them for a moment and then it will go out of balance.. maybe some physic student can count what is the torque force in this balancing act.. haha.. all we can do is just try to balance and pray hard it will be balance.. after all it make our life more interesting.. don't you think so?? till then.. i now need to balance my weight out of the IT lab to class.. how great.. sigh.. MY ANKLE HURTS!!!!

6 comments:

Coco girl said...

nice one..
i think he's trying to show tat he knows how we feel.. BTW, in some way, he's right. We just can't do watever we like/love and i think this is so-called BALANCING-learn to sacrifice ur loves and accept wat u hates~
^^

Coco girl said...

oh.. 4got to say this- Get Well Soon!
^^

Anonymous said...

aikzz.. better take care cousin!~
do keep in touch

orange said...

thanks.. i feel better now.. haha

Anonymous said...

hey i like mrT. he's one good teacher in both maths & philosophy.. hahaha.. ur ankle sakit ka? but when i played with u bball like VERY geng one la! liar!! u steal ppl's ball only pun. sheesh :P

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.