Tuesday, March 6, 2007

nostalgic

"come we go chase lions".. that was one of my favourite phrase during Chinese New Years when i am small.. the day i have been waiting for the whole year. dad will bring everyone in the family to the town to look at lion dances on day 4 of Chinese new year.
running up the staircase to the 1st floor to get a better view and usually got carried up by my dad as walls are taller than me. i will and had really enjoyed myself a lot. my dad use to feed me with those traditional Chinese stories on why the lions are here and why they jump on those tall poles. but that time i am just to young to understand much.

now, as i watch the lions jumping with life from pole to pole, this long lost memories suddenly float back into my brain slowly travel down to my heart. i remember the times that my dad brought us out, i remember the times that he did things that i nearly forget, i remember stuff i said and done. but the most of all i remembered him.
i don't know why but i felt a long lost feeling coming back to me which i cant really explain much. just that feeling.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG i just realized the existence of your BLOG!! Why the hell didn't you tell me you have one?? :|
Oh and i also realize the post where u said u remember me asking you to bring back goodies for me.. how come when u came back like empty-handed only one?? :'(