Saturday, April 7, 2007

ARGH!!!!.....

ARGH!!!!!! sigh... what a bad timming...
why am i always stuck in between two groups of humans!!!!! why? Why? WHY!!!!!!
I HATE THIS TYPE OF DECISION MAKING STUFF!!!! I DUN WAN TO BE STUCK IN THE MIDDLE!!! CAN'T THINGS COME ONE BY ONE AND NOT ALL TOGETHER AT ONCE!!! WHY!! WHY!! WHY!!!!!
i think i just made a number of people angry n dissapointed at me again!!! whats worst is they are all my old friends.. why always me?? why am i always the one that always crash plans... i dislike myself for this!!!! WHY!!!! is not the 1st time.. i have made people dissapointed with me for some number of times already... is it because i don't know how to say NO?? ARGH!!!!.. is not i dun want to say NO.. is I CAN'T SAY NO!!!!! WHY ALWAYS MAKE ME DO THIS!!!! sigh............

6 comments:

bunny said...

hey...sabar ko...cool down man...think of orange colour...colour of happiness...though it only brings u to the i-world..

bunny said...

for a moment...hehe...=)..not helping right?sorry..

Anonymous said...

hey .... cool down okay ... = l

Amelia Tay said...

cool down or cool up eh?

haih, choose whichever phrase that makes u happy,

bottom line is, stay cool. :D

God Bless!

jinyii said...

i guess i know wut u r talking about..
u HAVE to make a decision..
my only advise is to think carefully before doing any decision n do not regret after making such a decision..

Anonymous said...

hey darling.. everything happens to everyone.. and don't forget that ure not alone kay? :)
it's alright.. just hold on aye.. stay the evil uncle i know kay *hugs*