Thursday, April 5, 2007

education???

in 3 days time trials exams will begin.. just that when everyone is stress up, people tend to change from good to bad, funny to serious, normal to weired, and many many more.. my body has been aching lately due to unknown reasons.. i really really wish i have an i-desire at home now.. it will be wonderful.. haha

recently my friend sent me a short message through the short-message-system. Surprising that she said : "i think i failed my physics... what should i do.. really feel like crying.."
i was stunned.. she never fail physics before, i mean she LOVE physics.. anyway.. so as a friend that always supported her.. i told her that its ok to fail n stuff.. then her second message came in.. part of it which shock me very much : "she(my friend's mum) said i(my friend) disgraced ppl who are proud of me.. i feel ashamed"

that was harsh... way too harsh to tell a daughter that you should not fail your test. after all its just the FIRST TIME that she fail her test.. for me.. its a direct knock out of self confidence in life and as a daugther(or son) its going to hurt so much that they will lost some if not most of their self confidence with that kind of words(lucky my parents are not this kind or a better say i hope they are not this kind). i don't know whether i can comment on this issue but still why some people today think that passing exams can secure a good living tomorrow?? maybe that's how they express their care towards children about the importance of education. But to that extend??that's hard. i know i cannot say i know how parents feel as i am not one yet. but i still don't agree on how society deal's with this today.

do education plays a vital role in the future?? can we live without education?? personally i say education is important to improve one's state of living and reach success of life. but its not that vital in the wild society we are in. self confidence, brave to venture, hardworking, and good moral values should be enough to take us further to another step. maybe is hard but if there is a will there is away. but sadly society today thinks that education as in scoring straight A's or passing exams year after year and you will be educated. haha.. how i wish life is so simple.

as for me now.. i say i am stuck with education to go after my ambitions and my dreams. to be what i want to be means i have to get a good foundation in my studies. So.. for me studying is important.. hehe.. after all who today will want a husband that is not educated rite?? hahaha.. as for now.. pray hard study smart everyone. all the best in your trials.

p/s: I are not perfect

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

owh man, that's so0o0o harsh la.. actually my parents are kinda that way also.. but not so much about education anymore la, though they always have high expectations with me.. i tell u, i get E and D also my mum and dad unhappy u know for my trials last year though i told them it was deliberate and intentional.. it happens.. so guess we just gotta be strong and when we grow up, we'll prove them wrong that it's not just the education :)