Friday, January 25, 2008

the orange ~ weekly

well this is suppose to be posted on saturday.. but then, i got to work on saturday morning. SO... post them now then. obviously there is a blog drought here. yeah... there is nothing much to post here due to lack of input into my mind. comparing to the last few months, blogs then was so much more lively compare to now. sigh~

anyway, preparations for adelaide is going at full speed now. okay.. maybe not really full yet.. but there is good progress. Went shopping for some personal stuff and also some necessities. Well, i am planing to complete my packing before Chinese New Year Begins. I want to go 'yum cha' sessions with my friends.. but also want to spend time with my family... how arr?? oh well, will think about them later.. hehehe..

Chinese New Year preparation also has begun. receiving long order sheets from mum. clean here, clean there, do this, do that. Sayang bro not here to throw everything to him... hahahaha.. lucky mum is going to get a gardener to deal with the backyard. If not, that will my job to deal with that. Gardening has always be in my work list. Anyhow, i need to clear my room. And i will start packing at that time as well. Darn work.. if not i can start on saturday morning.

Sigh.. health this week is not that good. I lost weight.. AGAIN!!! why can't weight go up?? NOT DOWN!!! some female species can go up so quickly.. and i take like.. erm.. whole year go gain 2 kg?? and lose 3.5 in 1 month?? Sigh.. Oh.. and i got a feeling my yearly flu is back. if it does, i hope it comes fast and goes fast. Sigh... dono whats wrong with me.. too bored already i guess. gaining weight in new year also will not be possible i guess. like most of my friends say, Orange, even soak u in a bathtub of oil also won't get fat. HAIZZ.....

Oh well, teresa n gab is now out of malaysia. next will be deline, and then sould be Me and hsei Di, then chick yong and then teo.. wow.. so many people leaving malaysia.

that's all for now.... will think of something productive to blog in the future.

No comments: