Saturday, March 29, 2008

the orange ~ weekly

wow.. another week has flew pass so so so fast.. its going to start freak me out. its quite a busy week for me, had already handed in my 1st assignment and i am currenly in the middle of the 2nd one. and my 1st test will be on friday. think about that, i have been in adelaide for 6 weeks already~ wow...
.
now that i realise, the times with my old biology lecturer really helps me in Uni. Ms Tan, my 1st year (a-level) biology lecturer is famous for her 'teaching skills'. but with her help, the things she thought still linger around my mind. and by this, i am able to understand what is happening in lecturers. and i am also able to laugh at others as they had never cover what is DNA replication in their prevoius studies.... muahahahhaha.. evil me.. anyway, the malays proverb (losely translated) 'hard hard 1st, easy easy later' really holds its truth. hahha..
.
adelaide has officially change into autumn. leaves which are once green now turning yellow and dropping and the current temperature now is 12 degrees. no... 12 degrees is not really fun. just imagine you are being in an air con room for 12 degrees 24 hours a day... 7 days a week. hahaha.. jacket n gloves really help and maybe my skaf will roll out of the cupboard soon. now, i really understand why females need a toilet seat warmer...... >.<
.
EARTH HOUR IS HERE!!!! wondering what's earth hour?? well, earth hour is a campaign to raise awareness about the declining conditions(environment) of the earth. therefore, what should you do?? it just takes an hour to join this campaign. all you need to do is turn off all lights and other electrical thinggy's from 8.00 PM to 9.00 PM on the 29 march 2008 at your local time. well, i am not going to turn off my lights, but i think i will turn off my lappy that time.. hahaha.. so i suggest those to do the same. just 1 hour. just think that u will give your lappy a rest =) hahaha.. make a change. save the world!!
.
wish list at the moment.
1. a windbreaker
2. a bag... backpack style.
3. a pair of nice mittens..... with openings at the finger tips...


blogging might not be as frequent as last time for now. but i will try keep up with weekly postings... =) stay tune.......

No comments: