Saturday, December 1, 2007

the orange ~ weekly

when is the last time you browse through your old old emails with your friends?? the stories your friends share with you, the gangs you form through the Internet, and also all the touching emails on how important your friends are to you send to you and from you? i had just browse through my inbox where my mails dated from 2004 to the latest 2007. reading them is just like reading a mini-novel, with different chapters, and different characters. only this novel is in real life, real stories, real dialogs, and real characters. i laugh and smile all the way looking through as i saw the different way people think 2 years ago and now..

workshop updates:
Wha.. so fast reminder 1 more class then the work shop will end. and in this 2 weeks, they are the most experiments i have done in such a short time. Well, i did learn a lot from this workshop and i of course, hope that my students can learn something from me. =) and so far, 4 of my students got my full name(chinese and english), 2 of them had my signature, 2 plastic sheets with "WISH U HAV A GIRLFRIEND" & '"SMILE ALWAYS, HAPPY ALWAYS" got a polo tube of candy.

oh.. speaking about working, my 1st student, gave me a surprise that day. Ok.. not him.. but his mother gave me a surprise that day. She gave me a nice Levis t-shirt. i of course was surprise with that present. its a brown t-shirt and i guess it match well with jeans...

manage to met up with leon last thursday. it was a short but wonderful reunion. glade to see him and updates from him as well. as for now.. he is in the palm oil estate with his family =) hope you can score and get down to Melbourne next year =) then we can meet there again. as for the others, will be meeting up with another 2 gang members later for lunch, jinyii and also WHY, looking forward to this lunch...

my little science experiment:
i am trying to understand why some people likes to keep long fingernails. to understand this, i had only cut my nails on my left hand. Therefore, my 4 fingers and my thumb on my right hand now is long. what i have found out.
long fingernails are good for : scratching, opening knots, making a 'tak tak tak' sound when bored by rubbing 2 nails together.
long fingernails are bad when : you are tying, when you are sms-ing, when you get your hands dirty with soil and dirt, and when you are using a touch pad.

bro is having summer break in aussie.. and he is working.. and he works 3 days a week.. and gets pay as much as me working for 1 whole month... so unfair =(

erm.. count down, 2 more days to penang soil... 2 months and 2 weeks to adelaide... 24 days to christmas!!! frosty the snowman~

lastly replies of comments,

meewea: hello =) if i am given a chance, i will do like what you say.. and then get a photo and we can share n see.. hahaha..
s1m: haha.. penang syok ma.. with all the food and shopping there =)
carol: lucky you didn't notice, hahaha.. spending time with kids makes me a 'big-kid' now...
jinyii: erm.. yeah you know her.. it happen during form 4 in chemistry lab

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

leng zhai, meewea is me la. miss jennifer gave that nickname to me.

i thot they'd show u the link i had to fill in so u'd know is me. wrong assumption i suppose. =)

neway, now u know how syiok got long nails to scratch n open things. :-) sumore during chem AS practical, my nails yang saved my thumb from kena fire. hahah. since then i am always grateful for my long nails. :-P

have a nice day ahead! =)

Anonymous said...

2 days to penang & counting...

Anonymous said...

hey what did i miss? i didn't notice smth? what's that?