Thursday, December 27, 2007

snake!

a snake just entered my house. No.. i am not joking.
a tiny thin about 1 and a half feet long snake enter my lovely humble warm house 20 minutes ago. by looking at it, it looks lost to me.

anyhow, mum found out the snake and started shouting for everyone in the house. and she don't look very happy about the long visitor. So, i attempted to catch that poor long fellow and release it somewhere close to its home(which i don't know where) behind my house. BUT, the animal loving "me-safe-the-snake" act was strongly prohibited to move by mum.

so, dad came into action, by using a cloth and a mosquito spray, YES a MOSQUITO SPRAY, he made the tiny little slithery snake out of the house. by giving the poor little fella a good spray every time it turn its head back. i guess the total chemical use can clean a whole double story from those pesky blood sucking mosquito for a good 2 months.

so... the snake slither out of the house into the bushes outside the gate... lonely alone in the dark night, cold and hungry(maybe) finding his new home near my house. i guess my house will be paranoid with snakes for the next few days.

2 comments:

wX said...

SNAKE?!

wX said...

got take photo ah? hehe..=P