Saturday, December 29, 2007

the orange ~ weekly (special edition)

i dream of painting and then i paint my dream
Vincent van Gogh

its the end of 2007!!! so lets make it a special round up edition as a conclusion on 2007.

1st quarter (january - march)
"A new year, a new beginning" that's what i told myself. I reach KK in the 1st of Jan, and straight get my mind in school activities. throughout the quarter, my quarter i had been so busy with all the stuff. other than that, i received the 1st bad news of the year.. exam results.. haizz. and its also the end of all school activities. the complete review for the 1st 3 months can is here.

2nd quarter (april - june)
this will be my exam quarter. after all the EB and stuff over, all my effort was concentrated into studying the life line of my future. nothing happening in this quarter other than spending most of the time staring at notes, notes, and more more notes. this lasted till early june when the exam was over. then, my 1st official graduation ceremony. then, joined a rafting competition which is a nightmare!! of course, at the end of this quarter, i was back in sandakan, carrying all the memories from KK.

3rd quarter ( july - september)
this will be my mouldy quarter. i did nothing for this 3 months! how great. Being busy with all the universities application can really stress one out. beating all the dead lines, praying hard that Malaysian "Malaysia-boleh-lah" postal system that the mails i send will reach is mentally and physically demanding. thank god everything is over by the end of september. though i didn't got my 1st choice, but its alright. So when all application is done, i started doing some job hunt around sandakan. it was fun, being able to walk all around town asking for job. At last, i landed a job at a tuition center. in this quarter, i work for 8 days and was paid RM1++. MY FIRST SELF EARN MONEY =)

4th quarter (october - december)
this will be my most active quarter. I was officially being called a teacher!! my time is being filled up by teaching and preparing for the workshop at the end of november. wow.. thinking back really makes me wonder how i did pull through that 2 month of teaching. anyhow, working for 2 months i had earn about RM1+++. hehehe. then the trip back to penang. 1st time being back penang without bro somehow made my holiday bored at times.. but then, the december holiday was my long waited break after squeezing my brain juice for 2 months of teaching. At the end of dec, was very enjoyable as most of my friends are back. enjoying the company of friends is one of the world's greatest treasures.

through out the whole 365 days of 2007, the ups and downs are very sudden. one day you feel you are on the top of the world and the next day, something will hit hard on you that makes you fall down hard to the dirt, face down. this year, i have been through many new challenges, made many new friends, maybe anger a few, and i think a few hate me. hey, i can't make everyone love me right??

few things that i had learn this year.
1) do not take things for granted. taking things for granted is a fast way to disaster. after all everything can happen right?? who knows, maybe this will be my last post here before.... erm.. something happen???

2) life moves on. this year, i have been look down many times. being look down when you know your own capabilities but you are not able to retaliate always piss me off. Yeah, i know i am not smart, i know i don't own a professors brain. SO?? what do you want me to do?? why can't some people look at the brighter side of me? I believe i am a son that many parents can be proud off. i don't do gaming, i don't smoke. i don't drink and i still abide to a curfew. @.@ SO?? life moves on right?? yeah. No matter what we do, what we hate, what we are unhappy of, life moves on.

3) plans are mend to be as a guide and not followed completely. i am not sure whether i am a bad planner or just fate is going against me. In 10 things i plan, i think 6 of them fail to achieve its original plan. SOooo... i have been practicing on spontaneous planing and using what ever i can get my hands on. Its not that i don't plan.. but my plans now are kinda un-fix kind of plans.

so what i haven't achieve this year??
basically, being not able to become my dream job its a little disappointing. BUT, being able to doing something in the similar field is good enough. other than that, erm.. i guess that all for this year. unless having a girlfriend was one of the targets... but as far as i remember, i don't have plans having one for the time being.

before i end, there are a few post in this blog that i like and always think of.
the balancing act
the driver of life
and one more from my last blog site
how much does it cost
this 3 are my favourite posts

overall, this year its a learning year for me, and the year that i can close soon as the 2nd chapter of my life, my pre-U life. the year before i step into tertiary education. can't wait for that to come.

No comments: