Saturday, December 29, 2007

badminton

i thought of blogging now.. but 2 hours of badminton had put an end to this bright idea..

Badminton had been one of my favourite sport since form 4, started with play for fun games among my friends during school holidays in the afternoons. then, of course we pick the shuttle cocks more than we hit them across the net. and of course, there are good ones that always smash the shuttle cocks on other player's bodies. since we use to play quite often, we hired a banker that hold all the money and shuttle cocks for all the games.. that was 4 years ago.

badminton had become a staple sport during my time in KK. there badminton games are ranging from 1 miserable hour up to 5 long hours straight. and the best part is we play for free. 5 long hours all for free. but free things don't come easy. as usual, good badminton shuttlecocks doesn't come cheap. so after a game or two, someone will start asking money from everyone.. RM10! RM10!. who ever don't pay will be answered "YOU OWE ME RM10". In KK there are more good players, and i am considered a 'noob' there. BUT i think i did improve.. thanks to my friend's dad 15 minute drill, all the body aches, all the counter pain used and not to mention all the sprains, tear n bleed during game.

today, my body start to ache in the early 30 minutes, and after 2 hours, i can't feel my legs anymore. walking seems to be like floating on two long jelly. and i think i injured my right leg muscle from all the drop shots. i am so going to be bed ridden tomorrow when i am awake. and the worst part of all, i broke my racket today T.T the frame broke beyond repair. I wondered how i smash today till the frame broke. thou handicap, but the racket is still usable.. until you see another obituary post here.. then u know what happened.

i still can't feel my legs... and i think i am going to lose feeling on my hands soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey ng! see i so good.. come back read your blog... no socks for me? =( haha.. just kidding.. anyway, take care buddy..