Monday, February 4, 2008

kRAAaaAAa....PUik

have you see people spit while they are walking on the street??

no?? most probably you are not a malaysian.

last week, a friend of mine was complaining as if hell broke lose about people spitting. In her account, she saw a lorry driver spitting out of her window. And whats worst, the spit almost hit a motorcyclist riding beside. my first reaction was
.
.
.
"orh"
.
.
.
oh wait.. must i have a larger respond?? nah.. i am so use to the scene of people spitting all over the place. so you must be saying.. "HOW CAN YOU STAND PEOPLE SPITTING ALL OVER??"

don't get me wrong. spitting is a gross thing to do. its disgusting, dirty, lame, un-cool and really low class mentality to spit in public. AND NO. I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE SPITING. its kinda a turn down to do so in front of me. I always wonder why people likes to spit all over the road. Its not like spiting makes u look cooler or something.

Smoking has a so call stress relieve function. When smokers stress, they smoke to so call release stress. Some might say, smoking makes a person looks 'MAN' (but i wonder whether can he celebrate 'fathers day' from all the smoking activities). Lets compare this 2 issues with spiting.

IMAGINE-->

senario 1

after working 10 hours per day
"argh i am very stress!!! KARRRRAAAAAAaakkk Puik!!!

ahhh.. i feel better... "

senario 2

"sigh.. i am un-cool. KaRRRAAAArrrrrRrKKKKK pPPUUUUiiiKkkk!!!
a row of girls appear, shouting my name... and adds behind... ORANGE YOU ARE SOOOOOO COOOllLLL!!!! and all of them trying to scoop the spit up...

ewww... gross... =(

and if a girl with the face of zeta jones(voted world most beautiful star') spit?? erm.. do i have to describe here???

moral of the story, smoking is a better stress reliever and also have a higher cool points compare to spiting. after all, the public won't want your DNA all over the street okay??

===========

anyway,

SO HAPPY TODAY!!!! my final 3 hours has pass with out much hassle. MUAHAHAHA.. i am a free man again!!! no more shouting, no more repeating, no more chasing aroud, no more working!!! hahahaha.. muahahahahaha.... wahahahahaha... just can't contend my happiness.. hehehe.. *big-wide-smile*

got a testimonial letter from my boss today. feel so flattered by the words she use.. hehehe.. and also my 1st red packet for the year of the "RAT" from my student's mother. which wants me to work up till tuesday. So.. who wants a 'one-of-the-most-efficient-part-time-tutor"??? open for booking. =)

================

my 1st 3D pop up CNY card.

as to follow my family tradition, i made CNY cards to all family members with the help of my bro tru webcam. and the out come.... a mouse pop up card. Its so much more simple compare to those cards me and my bro design many many years back. hahaha.. wonder if i still can see our creations back then....

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!

No comments: