Sunday, February 17, 2008

pictures..... ~adelaide

church building on the way to city

adelaide fire station

bus stop, with the bus timetable on it.

FUCK


australian memorial site, for those who fought in west malaysia during the WW II

Adelaide art gallery
stools?? nope, they are water fountains, but i think birds use them as bathtubs


ducks... pecking duck anyone??

torrens river, a stone throw from my house....

where i stay... hehehe


adelaide zoo.. really a stone throw from my house.


UniSA, city east campus main door

my campus.......... hahaha.. nope this is medical school of University of Adelaide (AU) just right opposite of my Uni...


this is my uni building...

roses for sale at rundle mall during 14/2/2008



Rundle Mall, adelaide top shopping street.


one of the buildings of Uni of Adelaide....
church in the city


U of Adelaide's hall... isn't it beautiful!! i really like this building very much =)

No comments: