Saturday, February 2, 2008

the orange ~ weekly

WHAAAAaaAAaaAAA!!!!!!! I GOT 1 MORE WEEK LEFT!!!!!!! WHHAAAA WAHHHH AHHHHH YEAAAAAA!!! AAAAAAAaaaaaAAAA!!!! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr *cough* *cough* AAaa!! aa!! a!!

ok no more voice.. (just imagine i am shouting out loud in front of you....

*ahem*

anyway.... kinda busy this week, with all the preperations for Chinese New Year. shopping for food, deco, and all the things for chinese new year. Hmm... this year, again, there are not much chinese new year mood in the air yet.. and whats worst, i have christmas songs ringing in my ears. Anyway, friends will be coming back on today onwards!!! sooooo..... ALL OF YOU THAT ARE READING THIS IN SANDAKAN!!!! GET ME OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!! hahaha.. looking forward to CNY gathering, lots of food, and drinks, and a chance to gain weight =)

working, will be spending my final 3 hours with my students in the coming monday!!! although last thursday (31/1/2008) should be my final day, BUT!!! need to replace 2 more classes due to some unforeseen reasons.... sigh.. anyway.. got my final pay today.... hehehehehe.. so happy... i need some cash flow now.. i am so cash-less ='(

today... i officially declare myself too old to play basketball!!! why?? because i am 20 this year... sigh =( hahahaha.. the point is, 2 weeks ago, i am losing my touch on basketball. have been injured in several parts of the body(no worries nothing serious) from all the games in basketball courts. SO i declare myself too old to play. =) but, who ever that declare themselves like me, too old, can join me in for a game of two.. hehehe

last sunday and monday, i was so tired and sleepy that i fell asleep infront of my lappy. and in that time, i was also chating with some people(4 people) in MSN. I didn know what did i type to them.. So erm... i guess i was just hitting some codes into the keyboard. hehehe.. i think amelia was one of them. I hope secrets leak out that time.. =x

okie.. dats all for now.. replies of comments
ms fishball = leng zhai i tot u call leng zhai push for u one??
amelia = haha.. erm.. can say from experience oso lah... langgar ah poh?? dun hav lah.. i am a good driver wat.. if see leng lui of coz must be more careful lah kan... if not later pai seh lah langgar ah poh.. after all ah poh oso leng lui ma.. =)
mandy = Manda!!! ur alive!!! hahaha.. true lah.. rugi banyak.... hahaha.. btw: i miss u too... =) and update yourself at blogspot!!!
adoria = haha.. thanks =)

No comments: