Thursday, November 22, 2007

3 in a day makes.....

when was the last time when you wake up and feel that there will be something wrong with your day ahead? The bad feeling of so call waking up on the wrong side of the bed. As you procede with your day, you forgot your things like to comb your hair, get your watch, or maybe you took everything but there is a feeling of 'I-forget-something' lingering in back of your mind?

When is the last time when people start to take you for granted? when they ask for your help, you give them all you have. But when you ask them for help, they give you all kinds of excusses like 'aiyah.. no need lah.. they will know how to do want larr..' or 'aiyah, i lazy call larr, no need call larr, just send a sms will do...'. It always makes you worry about whether the important information that you want to tell get to respective people. Why i can give you my time during my breaks to help you do your personal things and you cannot help me do some official things when you are free?? I feel I am being used.

When was the last time that when you are drain and after a day that didn't go well as plan, and someone call you do something that takes your time. Things that are not important but urgent. Things that are suppose to be done by them but they get you to help without knowing how tired you are? i always wonder whether you know what i am thinking. Or should i say how do i feel when you call me to 'help' you. Maybe you think i have nothing to do and its give you a chance to call me 'help' you with your stuff but the fact is i have something in mind that i have to do.

when this 3 adds together in a day?? how do i feel?? like shit.
%&^#(%^#&*&(@!!!

p/s: this have nothing to do with my students.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cheer up.

n smile.

=)