Thursday, November 8, 2007

right brain...

it seems that my right brain is coming to a coma state


left brain to right brain
knock* knock* wei.. right brain.. wake up lorr.....

according to Dr vince's site.. the right brain controls the creavity of the mind. while the left controls the logic. and lately, i can not think much interesting things. this is already being proven by my few last 'cold' blog post... brr.. better put a blanket over my blogpage...

anyway lately i have thought of a few questions that i have been seeking answers. anyone with the answer, please feel free to drop a comment k?

Q 1) where does chinese bun's a.k.a PAU's skin comes from?? before we eat a pau, we tend to peal off the smooth outer layer a.k.a skin of the pau. and leaves a rough fluffy surface. but then, when we trace the process of making, there is no addition of material to make the skin. i ask my friend where her family own a restaurant, but it seems that the skin jus appear. i know english buns have brown skin.. but then you can't remove the skin of the bun compare to the pau right??

Q 2) do westerners have a race?? we malaysian have different race with different religions. for example, we have chinese buddhist, and also chinese christians, and also chinese muslims and also indian hindu and also indian buddhist and indian muslims and many many more combinations.(talk about statistics) in face we also have chindians (chinese + indians). so thats why there are BANGSA(race) column and also AGAMA(religion) column in all application forms in Malaysia. SO.. i am wondering if a orang puteh come.. how will they fill up this two colums. especially the BANGSA part. any ideas??

Q 3) Is there a sixth sense? have you ever experience things that happens for a reason? for example, yesterday nite i wasn't able to sleep for 1 whole hour... not untill i remember to set my alarm clock to wake me up and this is not the 1st nite it happens. is this pure coincidence or there is the so call 'sixth sence thingy' behind? another example is.. i once left my office keys at the office when i was leaving. without the keys i wont be able to enter my office the next day so its kinda very important. when i went downstairs to let my co-worker know i am leaving, she send me back upstairs and i was told to wait there till she comes up. So obediently.. i went back upstairs and was shock to see my keys there.. is this a blessing in disguise or jus pure coincidence? enlighten me please.. btw.. there are a few more incidents which are similar that happen to me before.

erm.. i guess thats all for the time being. oh well.. better to update abit here..

well kinda busy lately and have been bring home my work with me. there will be a workshop on science n maths taught by me on the 20th of november till the 3rd of dec. which means, preperation, preperation and more preperation now. anyhow, i have just finish the maths part today happy* and now currently stuck with the science part. 13 more days to workshop!!! add oil orange!!! you can roll!!!

other than that, there is few songs ringing that had been ringing in my head this few days. they are : kau ilhamku by mam bai , tonight i celebrate my love by peabo bryson n roberta flack and also accidentaly in love, shreak's song. i have been singing humming this song almost every morning. hmm...

lastly, i have got my VISA done.. which means all my Uni application has endded. at last after all the roller coaster rides and stuff.. it has ended. phew~

now back to my science worksheets =(

wei, wei, right brain.... dun coma leh... wake up lorr.. mr orange need your help now!!!
SMACK* left brain hit right brain

orange gets a headache right side of head

No comments: