Saturday, November 17, 2007

the orange ~ weekly

sometimes time fly past so fast that you never know what on earth happens between that period of time. and my week fly past so fast that there seems like there are lots of vacumed space where i cannot remember what happen. all i know is my week is a tired one.

holiday workshop updates!! my physical preperation is about 90% done!! and i think the workshop can run now.. and now i am mentally preparing myself on what might happen in the 10 days. my boss has been kind to help me in my mental preperation.. her advice "don't expect anything'. this reminds me of my maths lecturer mr teh. don't expect anything so you won't get disappointed. anyway mental preperation is almost as tiring as physical preperation. and in my head this words keep repeating ' it will be over soon' over again and again

mount kinabalu updates!! i got bookings for 4 already!!! now need to pass 3 more levels before i can officially concure this mountain. parents, gang members and also physical conditions. i hope everything goes well and we can celebrate banana's birthday at m0unt kinabalu.. wow.. dats sounds fun =) anyway.. i hope i can get 2 more reservations.. 6 a group sounds good =)

decorate my christmas tree~

frosty the snowman~ dear santa, i have been a good boy this year. and i really really really wish that i can have an err... erm... i forget.. i will get back to you ok santa?? ( i wonder santa reads blogs) yupp.. christmast is in the corner =) other than chinese new year.. christmas comes closely behind for orange's favourite celebrations. with those addictive and stick-to-your-head christmas songs, it really adds to the celebration feel. i still remember making the guy sitting next to me in secondory school sing frosty the snow man with me... hahaha.. darm funny. back to you santa, i wish that i can get a beautiful girlfriend i can get a nice massage chair to massage my aching back. =)

i am starting to lose my patience on some facebook users that add me. i wonder if they know me or just because they see me before in school and they add me. whats worst is they are not using their real names and no self pictures of them in their account. i hate ths this people. are they repeating the 'friendster' syndrom?? who gets the most add's win?? i am going to send them a mail and see what they reply.. if i am not happy about it then.. delete. afterall there is a delete function right?
pearl of the orient

Penang trip!!! argh!! can't wait to get my ass back to that island. I miss the feel when i step into the arrival hall in penang airport, the huge advertistment tower out side the airport and also the smell of penang. i don't know why, there are different smell in different places. example, sandakan airport smells differently from penang airport. weired right?? I MISS YOU PENANG!!!lolz.. oh.. cousin sis is in sydney now.. enjoy yourself k and take good care arr.. looking forward to see you soon =)

count down 2 months and about 3 weeks to adelaide!! can't wait. can't wait. can't wait....

alright, finaly comments reply.
carol: you are really naggy... and if i wait for you to accompany me.. when will it be arr.. hahaa...
jinyii: no.. i wan to climb
yinng: too many words?? okok.. i try putting some pics in this time.. =)
adoria: haha.. dats nice, glad you like it =)
wx: tell your friend, nursery rhymes are violent in the 1st place.. hahaha... this one us just showing a better picture on the violent side =)

yupp thats all for this week

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to seeing you too :]