Saturday, November 10, 2007

the orange~weekly

note: still having a slight headache


right.. weakly updates..
waking up with a headache today kinda spoilts the whole day. hmm.. in addition of lack of caffein in the system.. or maybe is my right brain start waking up and hitting my left brain.. causing a thumping feeling in the left side.. and the feeling of your heart beating so strong that the eye can feel pulse. and when you look at your wrist its almost able to see the pulse beating there... cant imagine?? its almost like after drinking some kind of alcohol drinks and your heart beat goes crazy. there will be feeling of compresion on the chest as if there is something heavy on your chest.. and due to my stuborn-ness on not relying on pain killer.. so i bare with the discomfort[not pain] tru out the day.


anyhow.. owe 2 people my apologies.. ka yinng and carol.. both my close friens.. for not able to recall your names.. please forgive me for not able to recall the spelling of your beautiful names.. and yes carol.. i will keep my mouth shut next time regarding names in the future.. oh.. and note to all, i might not able to remember your full names.. so please don't ask me in the future.. jus tell me who are you ok?? but don't worry i always try my best to remember names. but i guess my best isn't enough. as for ka yinng and carol, i am so so so sorry... =/


workshop updates!!! work shop is only a week away!!! and i am not finish preparing yet!! blame it on procastination. i have already brought home my work. kinda sad horr.. so young already need to bring work home and do.. but then... it still sits in my bag.. sigh... orange... do your work!!! some1 please remind me... sigh..


count down : exactly 3 months before to getting myself to australia. kinda excited now because life is kinda bored now without studying.. and i guess there is a little malaysia there in australia and who know.. maybe we can group somewhere someday. i really envy those that are in universities now. a step closer to their dreams.. and me.. getting high blood preasure every monday wednesday and friday. b/p reading might be maybe 160/100 or something.. i miss studying!!!!


hmm.. suddently leon you appear in my head. its been almost 2 years since the last time i see you. and among all my close friends and my best friends.. you have not re appear for the past 2 years.. even the one that fly so far up in the north oso i can meet this year.. but then.. i know there is a chance to meet you this year.. but i guess.. its not possible.. kind of sad right.. the fact that both of us will be going to australia next year if nothing goes wrong or in any change of plans.. maybe we can meet there i guess.. i really really want to meet up with you man!! really miss your presence.. all the best in your exams..


have been basketball almost every evening now.. and got my 4 toes scratch.. due to playing with out foot ware.. its always.. "MA!! i am going for a walk to the park" " wear your shoes!!!" "no need larr MA.. i will go for a walk only"..... and when i come back with injuries.. " MA!! let you see something" [shows injuries] "NA you see.. call you where shoes you don't listen!!" and i will always smile my way... hahaha.. i am a naughty son rite =)


mount kinabalu!!! who wants to climb!!! i want to climb!!! no teman... who!! someone answer me!!!


things i need to do or said will be doing : register at nuffnanf , cut my hair , finish my worksheets

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

dun drink alcohol, not good for health.. dun take too much caffeine,get use to it.. dun forget my name... remember it... dun hurt your feet, must wear shoe.. dun climb mt. kinabalu.. when i wasn't there to teman you =P haha... oh man, i sound like your mum =P anyway,chat with you later =P hohoho...

Anonymous said...

hahaa..
how come carol can be so nagging? =P sorry carol.. =)
mt. kinabalu? dun climb lah.. we just enjoy da atmosphere down below at da foot ther.. =)

Anonymous said...

lol...carol.. ur msg is funny... anyways.. haih.. so disappointed... how dare u forget my name?? *bleeding in the heart*.. u know wat.. i am studying (yeah i am really studying!!!seriously).. then too bored.. n think of..hmm.. been sometime never visit this orange blog.. n have a look.. again.... TOO MANY WORDS!!!!!!!!!.... yeah.. i wanna climb mt kinabalu as well.. i am getting older n older now.. if not going to climb now.. i scare there will be no chance.. my classmate from selangor.. he climbeed for like 3 times edi.. n its like a shame.. i, the sabahan never even get near to mount kinabalu except on the way to kk...>.<.... haih.. tell me la.. when will we have the change.. gather more ppl/// i wanna go..